Go Back   Migration Help > Migration > Partner migration

Notices

Hungarian marry to Aussie
Old 12th June 2012, 02:02 AM   #1
Izzy

Default Hungarian marry to Aussie

Hi all,
Im a hungarian girl Izzy, me and my boyfriend Dan met online last year and i just spent a couple of months with him near Brisbane which was amazing and im about to go back again soon for an other 2-3 months to be together again ...
Now, travelling there and back is too long and tiring- also expensive -the turist visa allows me to stay only for 3 months each time and because we really wanna be together, we decided that we're going to apply for a de facto visa or we gonna get married -
Can anyone please help me with how it excatly works, any contacts who could help us or basically anything that can help us to sort this out asap please??? -im gonna be in Australia again from August for 3 months - and we'd be really thankful if anyone could help us where to start