Go Back   Migration Help > Migration > Waiting times

Notices

Urgent advice needed. Please help
Old 25th February 2010, 09:32 PM   #1
apetn01

Default Urgent advice needed. Please help

All info my info is irrelevant

Last edited by apetn01; 19th September 2014 at 09:06 AM.

Old 27th February 2010, 04:27 PM   #2
Robert

Kandralingam Chelliah Registered Migration Agent
MARN 9254011

Hello Nadezda Apet

I have sent you an email advising you should return to Australia before your bridging visa B expires. On shore you will have appeal rights, and theremay be some concessions given to on shore applicants who had applied before 1st September 2007.

Regards

Robert K Chelliah
www.austmigration.com.au
Robert is offline   Reply With Quote
waiting time
Old 8th June 2010, 04:59 PM   #3
starlight

Default waiting time

Hi ,
Am new here and appreciated the advice offered.Am abit streessed with the time take to process ENS application.I did apply end of oct 19/2009.Provided every paper required with application.contacted by CO after 6wks, informed form 80 for my husband sent for security checks, nil time frame given, told it will take a while.its been about 8months with no reply.I saw somewhere if am from non ETA it ussually takes long.PLEASE inform me regarding this.
will appreciate all reply.
starlight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16th July 2010, 05:58 PM   #4
Sheelagh Blanckenberg

Sheelagh Brigid Blanckenberg Registered Migration Agent
MARN 0100161

Dear starlight

I have just spotted your post. Have you received your visa yet?

Sheelagh Blanckenberg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23rd September 2010, 12:38 PM   #5
star

Dear Sheelagh
no, still waiting and am told that our medicals and police clearance has run out, which is so frustrating. I dont mind repeating but its not free.i have provided everything needed and if ASIO took all the time (more than 11 months) why should we need to repeat. It is really unfair.

Please give me an insight on why the are talking this long, we have been decent and resposible citizens, never had any brush with the law anywhere, we are from kenya which is classified as high risk and that is all. We have been waiting so patiently but it seem forever, i wonder if people have been in this boat before.as far as we are concern we have clean records ever so do not understand what they are checking forever, i feel like our life is suspensed somewhere in the space.

Sorry just to give abit of what was going on, am starlight above but forgot my passward after a while, so had to register again.
awaiting reply
starlight

Last edited by star; 23rd September 2010 at 12:46 PM. Reason: more information to add
star is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30th September 2010, 02:36 PM   #6
Sheelagh Blanckenberg

Sheelagh Brigid Blanckenberg Registered Migration Agent
MARN 0100161

Hi starlight

Sorry to take so long to get back to you - I have unfortunately been dealing with massive health issues and just back to normal (sort of).

I can appreciate your frustration. There is very little you or anyone can do however to speed up security checks. As it is an employer sponsored visa you are applying for I would be sending a polite email to my case officer every couple of weeks though to find out if there has been any news. Not that they can do anything really but at least it will give you peace of mind that DIAC have not forgotten about your application .

Sheelagh Blanckenberg is offline   Reply With Quote