Go Back   Migration Help > Migration > Employer sponsored

Notices

ENS 186 rejected due to mistake with job code
Old 25th September 2014, 04:29 PM   #1
SeanieC

Default ENS 186 rejected due to mistake with job code

Hi there,
My employer just received a letter from immigration saying they have rejected their nomination to sponsor request because the job code they used to describe my job was not the same as my 457 visa.
Unfortunately I submitted my application as soon as my employers was submitted therefore my application cannot be processed.

Is it possible to put my application on hold until my employer submits a corrected nomination request?

Is there any way I can avoid having to submit a new application and paying the $3,500 fee again? My application hasn't even been looked at yet!

Any help or advise would be greatly appreciated. I am trying to call them now but as usual on hold for over an hour

Thanks,
Sean

Old 26th September 2014, 12:28 PM   #2
nvoorst

Nick van Voorst van Beest Registered Migration Agent
MARN 0640648

Unfortunately, as far as I know the visa application cannot be linked to a new nomination, so you should probably withdraw your application and try and get a refund on the basis of the nomination being refused.There is no guarantee you'll get the refund though. Please double check with the DIBP before doing anything and tell your employer to use a migration agent next time !

Contact

www.ausvisa.net.au

Get the APP:
Apple:AUS VISA
Android: AUS VISA

Please note that this posting is of a general nature only. It does not constitute legal or migration advice and may not apply to your particular circumstances. Migration advice can only be provided after a contract has been entered into and the required fee has been paid.
nvoorst is offline   Reply With Quote