Go Back   Migration Help > Migration > Parents migration

Notices

Parent migration visa
Old 8th November 2011, 11:22 AM   #1
mona

Default Parent migration visa

Hi im new to this forum. I am having my parents apply for normal parent visa and they are offshore, cant afford for the cpv. i have few questions, my mom is a nurse in singapore and would be happy to continue her work here..if i put her as the main applicant and then my dad would that help in anyway?

is there a possibility that later on we can transfer the applciation to cpv??
im so wanting them to be here with me my dad is going to be 60 and mom 56 next year..just worried about the time it may take to be granted..

and do i submit the applications at australian immigration or have my parents submit at the australian commission in singapore?

Thank you.
- Mona

Old 8th November 2011, 02:56 PM   #2
nvoorst

Nick van Voorst van Beest Registered Migration Agent
MARN 0640648

Hi Mona,

Either your mother or father can be the main applicant, as long as she/he meets the criteria for the visa.

Yes you can apply for CPV later, but for a subsequent parent visa application to be valid, you must withdraw any existing parent application that has not yet been decided.

The application is to be lodged at the Parent Visa Centre in Perth.

Kind regards,

Contact

www.ausvisa.net.au

Get the APP:
Apple:AUS VISA
Android: AUS VISA

Please note that this posting is of a general nature only. It does not constitute legal or migration advice and may not apply to your particular circumstances. Migration advice can only be provided after a contract has been entered into and the required fee has been paid.
nvoorst is offline   Reply With Quote