Go Back   Migration Help > Living in Australia > How and where to find work in Australia?

Notices

Second stage spouse visa
Old 31st July 2013, 02:48 PM   #1
chanti22

Default Second stage spouse visa

Hi everyone,

I have a few questions about spouse visa second stage processing,i received mail from DIAC to provide documents needed for my permanent residence visa.

Question One:First we have donot have any joint bills or lease together,our landlord doesn't want to give us receipts to show we are paying rent because she thinks it will put her in trouble and her pension will be cut down(shes not paying tax for the house we renting).
we are going to open a joint account soon,my question is will that be a problem and what should we provide DIAC?

Question two: Do we need to provide the marriage certificate again?since we provided it for the first stage application.

Question Three:about the original overseas penal certificate for any country resided in for 12months and i have in Australia,is it that same as the National Police certificate?

Question four:I received a statutory declaration form one for me and another for spouse and the last bit of it reads:

i also provide the details(including occupation,address and contact telephone numbers)of the following two person
1 2

who have agreed to provide a verbal or written declaration on request regarding the nature of my relationship.

my question is should these people fill in the declaration form 888 or not?
and can we use the same people on our declaration forms?

your responses will be highly appreciated.

Thank you