Go Back   Migration Help > Migration > Parents migration


Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 4th February 2014, 02:37 AM   #1
Join Date: Feb 2014
Location: Perth
Posts: 1
Default Suggestion

My siblings and I were planning to get our mother. We were thinking of getting her thru visitor visa then temporary to permanent. Is it possible or is there any means of getting her faster ? Another question is, our father is our sponsor to our visa, do we need to ask for his approval? (our parents are separated and we're living with our father) Thanks!
jmfv is offline  

Reply With Quote
Old 4th February 2014, 02:54 PM   #2
nvoorst's Avatar
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Cairns
Posts: 1,071
Nick van Voorst van Beest Registered Migration Agent
MARN 0640648

Very little information to go on, JMFV.

How old are you and your siblings and what is your immigration status in Australia ?

How old is you mother ?

What is her country of origin ?
Nick van Voorst
Registered Migration Agent 0640648



Get the APP:
Android: AUS VISA

Please note that this posting is of a general nature only. It does not constitute legal or migration advice and may not apply to your particular circumstances. Migration advice can only be provided after a contract has been entered into and the required fee has been paid.
nvoorst is offline   Reply With Quote

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

All times are GMT +11. The time now is 02:12 AM.
A vBSkinworks Design

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.