Go Back   Migration Help > Migration > Parents migration


Thread Tools Display Modes
Parents Migration
Old 10th March 2017, 06:14 PM   #1
Chitra Mukunnan
Join Date: Mar 2017
Location: Chennai India
Posts: 1
Default Parents Migration


I am Chitra based in India. I just lost my husband and I have a daughter who has scoliosis (curvature of the spine) but no problem with her mobility. My son is in Australia and is working in Sydney. He has a PR and has applied for citizenship.

I am totally devastated and without any courage to live on my own. My son wants to shift us to Australia. I am 60 years old and my daughter is 31 years old.

Can someone help me??
Chitra Mukunnan is offline  

Reply With Quote
Old 22nd March 2017, 07:32 PM   #2
nvoorst's Avatar
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Cairns
Posts: 1,073
Nick van Voorst van Beest Registered Migration Agent
MARN 0640648

Your only realistic option may be a contributory partner visa, which is very expensive.
Nick van Voorst
Registered Migration Agent 0640648



Get the APP:
Android: AUS VISA

Please note that this posting is of a general nature only. It does not constitute legal or migration advice and may not apply to your particular circumstances. Migration advice can only be provided after a contract has been entered into and the required fee has been paid.
nvoorst is offline   Reply With Quote

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

All times are GMT +11. The time now is 08:39 AM.
A vBSkinworks Design

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.