Go Back   Migration Help > Migration > Skilled migration


Thread Tools Display Modes
advice needed
Old 22nd December 2010, 12:25 AM   #1
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: melb
Posts: 1
Default advice needed

Hi. I have a burning migration issue.. would be grateful if anyone can help me out here.

First of all, my boyfriend is studyin master of architecture.suppose to pass in dec but he failed. they r givin him a remark scheduled on 24th january.

We are getting married on 1st january 2011.

his student visa expires in march. if he successfully graduatesin march, i will be applying under his visa 885 as a secondaRY APPLICANT.

however, if he still fails after the remark, he will need to renew his visa and apply for 885when he grads in june.

i am currently on a student visa with my course commemcing in jan 25 2011.

however, i got an intern job offer as a pharmacist intern. hence im elligible for occupational trainee visa and my boss is willing to take me in anytime i can geta valid visa wic enables me to work full time.this means dat i cn easily ditch my planned studies and figure out a way to get a valud working visa.

i have researched a bit and there r 2 ops :
1.apply under my bf current visa (expires in march ) possible?
renew together w him if he fails and apply together w him in
june for885
2. apply for an occupational trainee visa for a yr and ltr in
june transfer and apply under my bf for 885

my bf part time employer s willing to sponsor him too if in july he doesnt meet the new pt system marks.

question : wat shld i do? i wanna start my intern asap n im willing to withdraw fr my studies..

advice pls!
dlooneyz is offline  

Reply With Quote
Sub Class457 to skilled visa
Old 26th February 2011, 07:50 AM   #2
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Western Australia
Posts: 1
Default Sub Class457 to skilled visa

I'm new to forum i would like to ask if there is any quickest way to apply to skilled visa from 457 visa. I work in Australia since June 2006 and get back home to my country in 2009 due to recession. I work in WA since Sept. 2010
but our company policy did not sponsor any 457 visa to permanent residence.
I have not college degree and average english language.
I can prove my TRA as well as the VETASES test.
Greyonce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26th February 2011, 11:36 AM   #3
nvoorst's Avatar
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Cairns
Posts: 1,073
Nick van Voorst van Beest Registered Migration Agent
MARN 0640648

RSMS (sc. 857) if you can find a sponsor in a regional area would probably be your best option.
Nick van Voorst
Registered Migration Agent 0640648



Get the APP:
Android: AUS VISA

Please note that this posting is of a general nature only. It does not constitute legal or migration advice and may not apply to your particular circumstances. Migration advice can only be provided after a contract has been entered into and the required fee has been paid.
nvoorst is offline   Reply With Quote

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Advice needed. Azaa Partner migration 1 19th March 2012 09:33 PM
Advice needed Missy Partner migration 2 27th October 2011 10:50 PM
Advice on medicals needed ( with a health condition) sshz44 Health and Character Issues 2 11th July 2011 11:38 PM
Urgent advice needed. Please help apetn01 Waiting times 5 30th September 2010 03:36 PM
advice needed amy Partner migration 11 7th June 2010 02:45 PM

All times are GMT +11. The time now is 02:08 AM.
A vBSkinworks Design

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.