Go Back   Migration Help > Migration > Parents migration

Notices

Contributory Parent Visa - Help Needed
Old 24th July 2012, 01:20 AM   #1
reneecdu

Default Contributory Parent Visa - Help Needed

Hello all,
I am Seeking some help in lodging a contributory parent visa. I am thinking apply for offshore contributory patent visa and my husband will be included in my application(my daughter's bio father )

-My daughter immigrated to Australia in Mar,2011 . Do I have to wait for her settleing in OZ for 2 years then lodging my application ? Having said tat she was a temporary resident for 12 month before getting her PR.
-I see the fees for Contributory parent visa is $1,995(1st instalmennt ) &40,015(2nd instalment). Is it for myself alone or for my husband too?
- As far as I know there's also sum AoS fee will be involved. Anyone know how much we looking at here? Where I can find some helpful info abt AoS fees?
Many thx for all ur help
R

Old 24th July 2012, 03:23 PM   #2
nvoorst

Nick van Voorst van Beest Registered Migration Agent
MARN 0640648

The sponsor must be 'settled" in Australia. There is a variety of ways to address this.Everyone's circumstances are different.

Only one 1st instalment of the Visa Application Charge is payable for the entire family unit included in the application.The 2nd instalment is for each person included in the application.

You can apply for the temporary visa first if you want to spread the cost.

An AoS bond of AUD10 000 is required for the main applicant. This bond will be held for the 10-year AoS period. The AoS bond sum for any adult secondary applicant is AUD4000.

http://www.humanservices.gov.au/cust...nce-of-support

If you need help preparing the application, feel free to contact me.

Contact

www.ausvisa.net.au

Get the APP:
Apple:AUS VISA
Android: AUS VISA

Please note that this posting is of a general nature only. It does not constitute legal or migration advice and may not apply to your particular circumstances. Migration advice can only be provided after a contract has been entered into and the required fee has been paid.
nvoorst is offline   Reply With Quote