Go Back   Migration Help > Migration > Partner migration

Notices

Prospective Marriage Visa help needed urgently.
Old 20th March 2013, 12:52 AM   #1
Yaa

Default Prospective Marriage Visa help needed urgently.

Dear all,
I'm happy to have joined such an informative forum.
I,however, need some help concerning PMV. I'm a young African woman currently living in Accra, Ghana. My story is a bit lengthy so pls pardon me.
I met a single Aussie man on a dating site somewhere in April last year, 2012.
We started communicating for a while and realized we wanted to have a future together. As a result, this man sponsored me to have a three month holiday in south Africa. He came to me in south Africa and we spent two months getting to know ourselves. He looked after me all this while and we travelled round the whole of south Africa even going as far as Lesotho, another southern African country. My boyfriend proposed to me on the 31st of December, 2012 and I wholeheartedly accepted because I'm in love with him as well. After our holiday together, my fiancé has gone back to Aussie an I've also returned to my country Ghana. His parents, friends and colleagues at work are all impressed about our relationship. We have both told our respective parents about our intention to marry as soon as possible and they are happy about our engagement . Please how should we proceed from now on?
Any information that can help us will be greatly appreciated.
Ps: I'm a first degree holder from a reputable government university in Ghana.

Old 20th March 2013, 07:54 AM   #2
nvoorst

Nick van Voorst van Beest Registered Migration Agent
MARN 0640648

Hi, it is quite a complicated process. If you are not sure how to proceed you or your fiancé should contact a registered migration agent. Feel free to contact me directly for more information.

Contact

www.ausvisa.net.au

Get the APP:
Apple:AUS VISA
Android: AUS VISA

Please note that this posting is of a general nature only. It does not constitute legal or migration advice and may not apply to your particular circumstances. Migration advice can only be provided after a contract has been entered into and the required fee has been paid.
nvoorst is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20th March 2013, 10:21 PM   #3
Yaa

Hi Nick,
I have contacted you on the website you gave. Hopefully, I should hear from you soon.
Yaa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21st March 2013, 01:30 PM   #4
nvoorst

Nick van Voorst van Beest Registered Migration Agent
MARN 0640648

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yaa View Post
Hi Nick,
I have contacted you on the website you gave. Hopefully, I should hear from you soon.
I have sent you an email. Please keep in mind that there is an 11 hour time difference between Australia and Ghana, so it isn't always possible to get back to you straight away.

Contact

www.ausvisa.net.au

Get the APP:
Apple:AUS VISA
Android: AUS VISA

Please note that this posting is of a general nature only. It does not constitute legal or migration advice and may not apply to your particular circumstances. Migration advice can only be provided after a contract has been entered into and the required fee has been paid.
nvoorst is offline   Reply With Quote