Go Back   Migration Help > Living in Australia > How and where to find work in Australia?

Notices

**Mining Engineers and Geologists needed urgently**
Old 9th January 2010, 12:38 PM   #1
Migration Help

Default **Mining Engineers and Geologists needed urgently**

Resource companies throughout Australia are urgently looking for mining engineers and geologists.

457 sponsorship no problem.

Employer sponsored permanent residence also considered.

If interested in working in Australia please forward your CV to Robert Chelliah at rkc@austmigration.com.sg .

MH

Old 9th January 2010, 03:16 PM   #2
Robert

Kandralingam Chelliah Registered Migration Agent
MARN 9254011

Thank you MH.

Positions currently available are for a gold mine situated 800 Km north of Perth on a 9 on 5 off basis.

This revamping operation requires:

1. Mining Manager - seven years pit mining experience and unrestricted Quarry Manager's Certificate with tertiary level qualifications.
2. Senior Mining Engineer - for block modelling of data base and design
3. Mining Engineers - several positions
4. Senior Metallurgist - with relevant qualification in metallurgy, Chemical Engineering or Mineral science with experience in gold processing
5. Senior Mine Geologist - degree in Geology with a minimum five years experience in open pit operations with supervisory skills - Surpac literacy is required and knowledge of MP3
6. Mine Geologist - tertiary level qualifications with three to 5 years experience
7. Mine Surveyor - tertiary level qualifications with Mine Surveyors certificate
8. Administration Manager - tertiary qualifications in Commerce or Accounting with previous experience
9. Tenement Administrator and Corporate Accountant.

Australian Migration Agents Pty Ltd is the appointed migration agent for a large mining company related Human Resource Consultancy. With a team of Registered Migration Agents we undertake all temporary and permanent visa matters for this Consultancy.

Email your interest in any one of these positions to rkc@austmigration. com.sg

Robert K Chelliah
www.austmigration.com.au
Robert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18th April 2012, 06:23 PM   #3
ribeditaa

How do i start studying Geology? What are the universities available for Studying geology (Specially Petrology, Engineering geology and Hydrogeology )? I am a science graduate but i need to change my carrier path. Would i be able to do a Master in geology and start my carrier as a geologist because i am about 30 years old?