Go Back   Migration Help > Migration > Other migration questions


Thread Tools Display Modes
417 (Working Holiday Visa) to Tourist Visa HELP!
Old 10th May 2017, 11:31 AM   #1
Join Date: May 2017
Location: Mackay
Posts: 1
Default 417 (Working Holiday Visa) to Tourist Visa HELP!

Hey Migration Help,

I see this question has been answered many times before, but I just want a little clarification on my situation.

I'm from the UK and I arrived in Australia on a 417 WHV on 04/11/16. I plan to leave Australia 20/06/17 for South East Asia. I will be travelling through SE Asia for around 4 months.

I need to return to Australia in November for my sisters wedding, however my WHV will have expired by the time I return. Will I be able to get a Tourist Visa purely for my sisters wedding? I'm just nervous about not being granted entry and I don't want to miss my sisters big day!

P.S (I have also worked the required 88 days regional work for my Second Working Holiday Visa - But I don't necessarily want to apply for it and use this extension if it's not necessary)

Any advice or help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!
MarkTravels is offline  

Reply With Quote

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

All times are GMT +11. The time now is 12:08 PM.
A vBSkinworks Design

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.