Go Back   Migration Help > Migration > Partner migration

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 26th March 2016, 11:01 PM   #131
newaussiegal

Hi there everyone.

I hope you can help me. I was granted a PR visa and so was my partner while we were both overseas.

We broke up 2 days after the grant date, and he has never come back to Australia.

I didn't send him his visa grant letter seeing as we were no longer together, but I had checked mine recently and noticed that there was a first entry date on there, which he has not met, and will be coming up in a few days.

Does this mean his visa will be cancelled? Will I be responsible as I've never forwarded the grant letter to him?

I spoke to him and he has another girlfriend now and has no interest of coming back for the time being he says.
PR for a seprated Husband & his partner
Old 22nd April 2016, 04:35 PM   #132
RockSolid

Default PR for a seprated Husband & his partner

Hi Experts,

I have been separated from my wife more than seven year (though not divorced). Last five years I am staying together with my girl partner and recently we adopted a German Shepherd, who is one year now.

We are interested to migrate to AUS along with our GSD. Both of us are in IT profession associated with renowned multinational companies and eligible to apply for AUS PR from skill set perspective.

It would be highly appreciated if you can share any pointer regarding the legal constraints from relationship perspective to get the PR for both of us.

Thanks
Old 25th April 2016, 05:37 PM   #133
nvoorst

Nick van Voorst van Beest Registered Migration Agent
MARN 0640648

Quote:
Originally Posted by RockSolid View Post
Hi Experts,

I have been separated from my wife more than seven year (though not divorced). Last five years I am staying together with my girl partner and recently we adopted a German Shepherd, who is one year now.

We are interested to migrate to AUS along with our GSD. Both of us are in IT profession associated with renowned multinational companies and eligible to apply for AUS PR from skill set perspective.

It would be highly appreciated if you can share any pointer regarding the legal constraints from relationship perspective to get the PR for both of us.

Thanks
As long as you have sufficient evidence that the relationship with your wife is finished and the relationship with your new partner meets de-facto requirements, there should be no issues in that respect. It would be better to have a divorce though.

Contact

www.ausvisa.net.au

Get the APP:
Apple:AUS VISA
Android: AUS VISA

Please note that this posting is of a general nature only. It does not constitute legal or migration advice and may not apply to your particular circumstances. Migration advice can only be provided after a contract has been entered into and the required fee has been paid.
Closed Thread