Go Back   Migration Help > Migration > Parents migration

Notices

Help me with information please
Old 13th October 2014, 08:09 AM   #1
Khaledaus

Default Help me with information please

Hi,
Recently my Mum passed away and I want to call my brother who is 14 and my father who is 56 to Australia permanently to live with us.

We are 3 children, Im settled in Australia for 6+years now and having PR, my brother is just 14years old who is studing class 8, my sister is married and living in Switzerland with her husband.

Note, I know that my father doesn't qualify for family balance test. and also my dad a heart surgery in 2001 and is on his medication since, will he qualify gis health requirements?
Is ther any possible Visas to consider, Im very desperate for the future of my remaining family members. Can my brother get a secondary school visa and if he gets his school visa, can my dad come along with my brother and after how much time can my brother apply for his PR and then what will happen to my dads visa..
Im ready to sell everything and workhard to get them to live with us, me my wife and 3 kids.
So can I have any possible Information on what can be done in this situation. I'm very desperate.
And one more thing is my Inlaws who lives in fiji offered me to adopt my brother as he is a minor without his mother. If he is to be adopted by my relatives, will that make my dad qualify his family balance test and apply for parent visa 173 leading to 143 subclass, considering his health Requirement as stated above.
May God Bless you for your efforts and help.

Regards
Khaled.