Go Back   Migration Help > Migration > Other migration questions

Notices

Seeking help regarding Australian tourist visa documentation for my parents
Old 13th January 2017, 04:28 PM   #1
PAgarwal

Default Seeking help regarding Australian tourist visa documentation for my parents

Hi there,

I am seeking help to know what documentation I need to provide for my mum for an Australian tourist visa for the duration under 3 months.

My mum is a housewife and is willing to travel with my dad who is working and is a doctor. My mum and dad both would be travelling together to help us out for the arrival of our second child due in Mar. My dad is planning to attach his salary slips, Income tax returns, employment letter, financial assets documentation.

Additionally, he is planning to attach the bank account and fixed deposit account statements which are in the join name with my mum. Unfortunately that is the only financial proof that my mum has as she is a housewife. Since she doesnt work, she cant provide any employment details and the assets in her name. All she has is the join bank account in her name with my dad. I have 3 other siblings and my parents will provide the birth certificates for them to show family ties. I am positive that my dad should be fine but a bit nervous about my mum since she has had a refusal before in 2010. I therefore, needed your help to know what additional documentation we can provide to support that my mum is a genuine temporary entrant and will return back home before 3 months.

Appreciate if you could get any assistance in this regard as soon as possible.

Old 15th January 2017, 02:22 PM   #2
PAgarwal

Hi there I am still awaiting the reply. Could someone please guide and help me as I am in the need of lodging the visa application for my parents as soon as possible and therefore would appreciate any help and guidance. Thanks
PAgarwal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24th January 2017, 01:20 PM   #3
nvoorst

Nick van Voorst van Beest Registered Migration Agent
MARN 0640648

Quote:
Originally Posted by PAgarwal View Post
Hi there,

I am seeking help to know what documentation I need to provide for my mum for an Australian tourist visa for the duration under 3 months.

My mum is a housewife and is willing to travel with my dad who is working and is a doctor. My mum and dad both would be travelling together to help us out for the arrival of our second child due in Mar. My dad is planning to attach his salary slips, Income tax returns, employment letter, financial assets documentation.

Additionally, he is planning to attach the bank account and fixed deposit account statements which are in the join name with my mum. Unfortunately that is the only financial proof that my mum has as she is a housewife. Since she doesnt work, she cant provide any employment details and the assets in her name. All she has is the join bank account in her name with my dad. I have 3 other siblings and my parents will provide the birth certificates for them to show family ties. I am positive that my dad should be fine but a bit nervous about my mum since she has had a refusal before in 2010. I therefore, needed your help to know what additional documentation we can provide to support that my mum is a genuine temporary entrant and will return back home before 3 months.

Appreciate if you could get any assistance in this regard as soon as possible.
There is no general guideline, as each applicant's circumstances are different. You can only provide whatever evidence you have in regards to employment, family ties, ongoing study, previous travel and visa history, assets, letters of support, letter of invitation, etc.

Contact

www.ausvisa.net.au

Get the APP:
Apple:AUS VISA
Android: AUS VISA

Please note that this posting is of a general nature only. It does not constitute legal or migration advice and may not apply to your particular circumstances. Migration advice can only be provided after a contract has been entered into and the required fee has been paid.
nvoorst is offline   Reply With Quote