Go Back   Migration Help > Migration > Partner migration

Notices

47 SP Question "Visited countries question"
Old 14th January 2018, 03:39 AM   #1
VERAISHERE

Default 47 SP Question "Visited countries question"

Hello,

I have actually submitted my application in May 2017. I have de-facto relationship my with partner. Now I look back to my application again because I am about to fill up my form 80 and I am confused one of the questions.

"Have any of the applicants visited any countries for less than 12 months in the past 10 years?"

I included Australia in the 47 application but I didn't include my home country. I spent 1.5 year in Australia for study and I did went back to visit during new year and school holidays. When I was answering this question, i was considering myself as a citizen of my home country. In this case, I didn't think I would call it a visit.

Now, I am just confused because there is an exactly same question in form 80 and some of my friends told me that I should include my homecountry.

Could anyone advise me that if I should include the home country to this question.

Thanks

Vera

Old 15th January 2018, 10:29 AM   #2
nvoorst

Nick van Voorst van Beest Registered Migration Agent
MARN 0640648

Quote:
Originally Posted by VERAISHERE View Post
Hello,

I have actually submitted my application in May 2017. I have de-facto relationship my with partner. Now I look back to my application again because I am about to fill up my form 80 and I am confused one of the questions.

"Have any of the applicants visited any countries for less than 12 months in the past 10 years?"

I included Australia in the 47 application but I didn't include my home country. I spent 1.5 year in Australia for study and I did went back to visit during new year and school holidays. When I was answering this question, i was considering myself as a citizen of my home country. In this case, I didn't think I would call it a visit.

Now, I am just confused because there is an exactly same question in form 80 and some of my friends told me that I should include my homecountry.

Could anyone advise me that if I should include the home country to this question.

Thanks

Vera
Your application form (47SP) should be consistent with form 80. You should include the short trips home. If you have lodged the application online, you can do an online form 1023 and add the additional information. if you have lodged a paper application, you can email a scanned copy of form 1023 to the processing centre.

Contact

www.ausvisa.net.au

Get the APP:
Apple:AUS VISA
Android: AUS VISA

Please note that this posting is of a general nature only. It does not constitute legal or migration advice and may not apply to your particular circumstances. Migration advice can only be provided after a contract has been entered into and the required fee has been paid.
nvoorst is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20th January 2018, 01:33 AM   #3
VERAISHERE

Quote:
Originally Posted by nvoorst View Post
Your application form (47SP) should be consistent with form 80. You should include the short trips home. If you have lodged the application online, you can do an online form 1023 and add the additional information. if you have lodged a paper application, you can email a scanned copy of form 1023 to the processing centre.

Thank you Sir,

Another question I got confused about is

"Have any of the applicants lived in a country for more than 12 months cumulatively in the past 10
years?"

My Timeline is actually

Born in my home country
2013 to 2015 studying in Aus
2015 to 2016 work in my home country
2016 to present living in Aus

My answer to this questions was

Home country - BOD to 2016
Aus - 2013 to 2015

And now I looked at the application. There is a overlap (Because I spent one and half year in AUS) and I am not sure if it's a right way to write it down like this or I should it break down to different time periods.
VERAISHERE is offline   Reply With Quote