Go Back   Migration Help > Migration > Employer sponsored

Notices

sponsorship need some help plz
Old 14th January 2011, 11:03 PM   #1
dolphin

Default sponsorship need some help plz

im an international student and have been in sydney for 2 years , my highest qualification is a certificate iv and diploma in business management, with one year experience as store person in my country and i have some other certificates in computer, ive been working for a logistic company since november as forcklift driver/storeperson and may be i will get an opportunity of sponsorship, im confused and worried about 457 the skills requirement, proof that they cant find a local employer, sol list etc , dont know if i shud give up, ive been on google and immigration for days to find information and fell on this forum , if anyone have ideas , other visa that u know that i can go through, suggestions please help me before i go to see an agent, my student visa expire in april

thanks

Old 17th January 2011, 11:46 AM   #2
nvoorst

Nick van Voorst van Beest Registered Migration Agent
MARN 0640648

Hi Dolphin,

These are complex issues, not easily answered on a public forum like this. Best thing would be to seek the advice of a registered migration agent in your area to get an assessment of your options. or contact one of the agents that post on this forum.

Regards,

Contact

www.ausvisa.net.au

Get the APP:
Apple:AUS VISA
Android: AUS VISA

Please note that this posting is of a general nature only. It does not constitute legal or migration advice and may not apply to your particular circumstances. Migration advice can only be provided after a contract has been entered into and the required fee has been paid.
nvoorst is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4th November 2014, 02:51 PM   #3
ptrwhau

Hi Dolphin,

I am a permanent resident in australia since last one year. But due to urgent family matter, want to return back to my home country bangladesh. I have no intention to come back. Can I cancel my PR? This is because I want to transfer my super fund back to bangladesh.

Regards,
ptrwhau is offline   Reply With Quote