Go Back   Migration Help > Migration > Other migration questions

Notices

i want to invite mother and father to care for me in pregnancy and care for my child
Old 11th September 2017, 09:43 PM   #1
sultana

Default i want to invite mother and father to care for me in pregnancy and care for my child

hi,
my husband is an Australian citizen and i am on temporary spouse visa sub class 309. i am expecting a baby and want to call both my mother and father for one month to take care of me.

they will lodge separate visa application- visa class 600 i.e family visit visa and will sponsor themselves. the have family to take care of in their home country and a daughter who is single and will soon be going to get married , my father has retired from arm forces 8 years back. now he is doing a consultancy job. they have enough asset to sponsor themselves.

some one advised me that don't write pregnancy as a reason of their visit rather just say they want to spend holiday with daughter and son in law. otherwise if pregnancy is written as a reason, immigration will only give visa to mother and reject father's visa. the situation is that my father is not allowing my mother to travel alone due to her health concerns.

kindly guide me should i follow the advise and not write pregnancy as a reason?

thanking you in anticipation

Old 12th September 2017, 05:54 PM   #2
nvoorst

Nick van Voorst van Beest Registered Migration Agent
MARN 0640648

Quote:
Originally Posted by sultana View Post
hi,
my husband is an Australian citizen and i am on temporary spouse visa sub class 309. i am expecting a baby and want to call both my mother and father for one month to take care of me.

they will lodge separate visa application- visa class 600 i.e family visit visa and will sponsor themselves. the have family to take care of in their home country and a daughter who is single and will soon be going to get married , my father has retired from arm forces 8 years back. now he is doing a consultancy job. they have enough asset to sponsor themselves.

some one advised me that don't write pregnancy as a reason of their visit rather just say they want to spend holiday with daughter and son in law. otherwise if pregnancy is written as a reason, immigration will only give visa to mother and reject father's visa. the situation is that my father is not allowing my mother to travel alone due to her health concerns.

kindly guide me should i follow the advise and not write pregnancy as a reason?

thanking you in anticipation
The reason should be family visit. You could also include baptism/naming ceremony or similar as a special occasion.

Contact

www.ausvisa.net.au

Get the APP:
Apple:AUS VISA
Android: AUS VISA

Please note that this posting is of a general nature only. It does not constitute legal or migration advice and may not apply to your particular circumstances. Migration advice can only be provided after a contract has been entered into and the required fee has been paid.
nvoorst is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18th September 2017, 09:25 PM   #3
sultana

Quote:
Originally Posted by nvoorst View Post
The reason should be family visit. You could also include baptism/naming ceremony or similar as a special occasion.
is it right that if i will write pregnancy as a reason immigration will only give visa to my mother and not my father?
sultana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19th September 2017, 09:53 AM   #4
nvoorst

Nick van Voorst van Beest Registered Migration Agent
MARN 0640648

Quote:
Originally Posted by sultana View Post
is it right that if i will write pregnancy as a reason immigration will only give visa to my mother and not my father?
I cannot predict what Immigration will or won't do. Please see my previous comment.

Contact

www.ausvisa.net.au

Get the APP:
Apple:AUS VISA
Android: AUS VISA

Please note that this posting is of a general nature only. It does not constitute legal or migration advice and may not apply to your particular circumstances. Migration advice can only be provided after a contract has been entered into and the required fee has been paid.
nvoorst is offline   Reply With Quote