Go Back   Migration Help > Migration > Other migration questions

Notices

Old 4th November 2010, 08:08 AM   #21
tdh82

Knock Knock !. Any reply guys?

Quote:
Originally Posted by tdh82 View Post
Hi Robert,

Would you be able to tell me where do I stand with my case under this Visa Capping bill.

I applied as Welfare Worker in October 2009 under category 886. My brother sponsored me. Since last 2 years, I am also working in the welfare industry and at the moment, I am doing permanent job with good package though I don't have employer sponsorship. I have already send lots of documents to DIAC regarding my work experience.

When DIAC do visa capping, are they going to look at particular specifications about applications or they are going to reject all category 4 applications. I have been here since 6 years, my brother and sister families are settled here and I got permanent job. Any idea where my case or cases like mine will be standing at the moment??

Thanks

G
tdh82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4th November 2010, 09:52 PM   #22
Robert K Chelliah

Kandralingam Chelliah Registered Migration Agent
MARN 9254011

The caping and refusing application is lying on an uncertain grounds as the legislation os still undetremined at Parlaiment. So far only the pre september 2007 case have been gazetted to be returned without assesment.

The previous ministers intention to cap each occupation on a quota basis is still up in the air with the new minister. For detailed response as to your specific situation I suggest contact a agent in your city and seek well researched professional advise . I dont think with limited background information you would get a definitve response in this public forum.
Good luck
Email : rkc@austmigration.com.sg
www.austmigration.com.au
Tel: +61 8 92464088
Robert K Chelliah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 5th November 2010, 12:09 PM   #23
tdh82

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robert K Chelliah View Post
The caping and refusing application is lying on an uncertain grounds as the legislation os still undetremined at Parlaiment. So far only the pre september 2007 case have been gazetted to be returned without assesment.

The previous ministers intention to cap each occupation on a quota basis is still up in the air with the new minister. For detailed response as to your specific situation I suggest contact a agent in your city and seek well researched professional advise . I dont think with limited background information you would get a definitve response in this public forum.
Good luck
Hi Robert,

Thanks for your reply. You are very correct that future is very certain with this legisilation hanging in there.....Well good luck to me and all the people like me !.
tdh82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13th August 2011, 01:27 PM   #24
gm39

hi all
have anyone information about what is the status of the applicants who didn't accept refund yet .what will their final destination and is oz court have any pending decision of similar applicants?
gm39 is offline   Reply With Quote
cap and cease
Old 24th September 2015, 09:16 PM   #25
gm39

Default cap and cease

Quote:
Originally Posted by gm39 View Post
hi all
have anyone information about what is the status of the applicants who didn't accept refund yet .what will their final destination and is oz court have any pending decision of similar applicants?
Again same story in 2015. Cap and cease poor applicants
gm39 is offline   Reply With Quote