Go Back   Migration Help > Migration > Partner migration

Notices

form 888 witness proof as family members
Old 19th April 2018, 08:29 PM   #1
abhinaya

Default form 888 witness proof as family members

Is it fine to have our parents as the witness to fill the form 888 and a friend of mine as the second witness . Is it mandatory to have witness outside family members ? or this holds good for the application approval?.

Old 26th April 2018, 05:29 PM   #2
nvoorst

Nick van Voorst van Beest Registered Migration Agent
MARN 0640648

Quote:
Originally Posted by abhinaya View Post
Is it fine to have our parents as the witness to fill the form 888 and a friend of mine as the second witness . Is it mandatory to have witness outside family members ? or this holds good for the application approval?.
Family members and close friends are often the best witnesses. Having the support from parents on both sides greatly increases your credibility.

Contact

www.ausvisa.net.au

Get the APP:
Apple:AUS VISA
Android: AUS VISA

Please note that this posting is of a general nature only. It does not constitute legal or migration advice and may not apply to your particular circumstances. Migration advice can only be provided after a contract has been entered into and the required fee has been paid.
nvoorst is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27th April 2018, 07:09 PM   #3
abhinaya

Thanks nvoorst

And my passport address spell is not matching with some of my national ID proof ( only one letter change ) . Only few ID proof is matching with my passport . Do this will create a issue for my document verification for visa processing ?. But other name spell and PIN code are inline with all proof.

And form 80 have so many pages to be filled and uploaded . while uploading the scan copy shall we make it as a single document and upload it as PDF file to reduce the document size.
abhinaya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 1st May 2018, 07:19 PM   #4
nvoorst

Nick van Voorst van Beest Registered Migration Agent
MARN 0640648

Quote:
Originally Posted by abhinaya View Post
Thanks nvoorst

And my passport address spell is not matching with some of my national ID proof ( only one letter change ) . Only few ID proof is matching with my passport . Do this will create a issue for my document verification for visa processing ?. But other name spell and PIN code are inline with all proof.

And form 80 have so many pages to be filled and uploaded . while uploading the scan copy shall we make it as a single document and upload it as PDF file to reduce the document size.
You should provide all different spellings/ versions of your name.

When you scan form 80, make sure to save it as a single PDF document, before uploading it.

Contact

www.ausvisa.net.au

Get the APP:
Apple:AUS VISA
Android: AUS VISA

Please note that this posting is of a general nature only. It does not constitute legal or migration advice and may not apply to your particular circumstances. Migration advice can only be provided after a contract has been entered into and the required fee has been paid.
nvoorst is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 8th May 2018, 07:30 PM   #5
abhinaya

Thanks a lot
National police check
Old 4th June 2018, 09:33 PM   #6
abhinaya

Default National police check

Hi , i stay outside of Australia and have not visited australia before and now i have applies for visa subclass 100 ( permanent) . THey requeted to submit PCC from india and the same they gave australian federal police clearance certificate . Do we need to upload both . Incase if that to be applied What is the procedure for AFP to apply online to scan finger print and other formalities for those who stay outside australia.
Form 80 character assessment
Old 5th June 2018, 02:26 PM   #7
abhinaya

Default Form 80 character assessment

Hi,

In the form 80 the permanent residential address of mine is same from birth. But i have stayed 4 years for my work as paying guest . Do i need to add those details ?.