Go Back   Migration Help > Migration > Employer sponsored


Thread Tools Display Modes
From 416 to 457
Old 15th November 2014, 06:13 PM   #1
Join Date: Nov 2014
Location: Kalbar
Posts: 1
Default From 416 to 457

Hi everyone,

My name is Iegor, and I currently hold 416 visa (agricultural internship) after this visa will expire we want to apply for 457 visa. I have 3 years of experience on my field but my university education is not finished yet. Do I have any chance to get? Maybe I have another opportunity to stay in Australia.

I look forward to hear your advice. Thanks
Iegor is offline  

Reply With Quote
Old 19th November 2014, 07:30 PM   #2
nvoorst's Avatar
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Cairns
Posts: 1,073
Nick van Voorst van Beest Registered Migration Agent
MARN 0640648

When will you finish your degree? Do you have any formal qualifications ?
Nick van Voorst
Registered Migration Agent 0640648



Get the APP:
Android: AUS VISA

Please note that this posting is of a general nature only. It does not constitute legal or migration advice and may not apply to your particular circumstances. Migration advice can only be provided after a contract has been entered into and the required fee has been paid.
nvoorst is offline   Reply With Quote

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

All times are GMT +11. The time now is 08:40 AM.
A vBSkinworks Design

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.