Go Back   Migration Help > Migration > Partner migration

Notices

Partner Visa help please
Old 29th November 2017, 03:45 AM   #1
Junkisha2010

Default Partner Visa help please

Hi Im just new here and Im glad to explore this forum. Anyway Im a filipina and I married an Australian. We got married 5 years ago to be exact June 2012 but we are together since 2010 and we lived together for 5 years and his back to Australia to work by 2015 since our business did not work here in Philippines. We have 4 children already and all citizen by descent. We decided to move in Australia and we are planning to lodge our application end this year. For being together for 7 years proof and stuff is never a problem but Im just a bit worried about my previous child from my previous relationship whos 8 year old and his staying with his father i mean my ex. Does this situation might affect my application since the child is still 8year old and with his father? The medical records of my child might be needed even though his not migrating with us but the problem is my relationship with my ex is quite poor though he got his own family and I am not sure if I can get the child for that matter,is there any way to waive it? and does my australian citizen children still need to undergo medical? Thank you and hope somebody can help me to clear this questions that bothers me.