Go Back   Migration Help > Living in Australia > How and where to find work in Australia?

Notices

I'm looking for sponsorship as a Painter and Decorator in all Australia 457 visa.
Old 30th October 2013, 03:23 AM   #1
Shaun32

Default I'm looking for sponsorship as a Painter and Decorator in all Australia 457 visa.

Dear Sir/Madam,

Painter and Decorator

I am writing to outline the wealth of multi faceted skills, knowledge and expertise I have gained as a self employed painter/decorator as well as within the security industry. I believe I possess the required capabilities and vital expertise necessary to make a very significant and beneficial contribution to your organisation.

I worked primarily as a painter and decorator between 2003 and 2005, but since I began a career in the security industry, I have continued to work on a self employed basis. This involves painting and decorating private residences for wealthy residents around the Sloane Square and the Chelsea areas in London. I work very well on my own initiative, with a high level of self responsibility, as well as within a successful and productive team.

My other experience within the security industry has involved the provision of a highly visible and quality security to both people and premises, working consistently in line with governing guidelines and procedures. It has also incorporated the provision of an exceptional customer service, when dealing with queries and complaints promptly and in a professional/knowledgeable manner.

Throughout my experiences I have developed transferable skills, including exceptional organisation, time management, problem solving and interpersonal skills, and I utilise my communication capabilities to build, develop and maintain beneficial relationships at all levels. I also pay high attention to detail and I possess a very strong work ethic, always striving to deliver the best service I can.

Although I would require a Work Permit, I have already engaged the services of an immigration and relocation consultancy and they have informed me that I would be eligible for a work permit for a position of employment that is comparable with my skills and experience.

If you require any further information or would like to organise an interview, please contact me at the following email address shaunglowacz@yahoo.co.uk

Yours Faithfully

Przemyslaw Glowacz