Go Back   Migration Help > Living in Australia > How and where to find work in Australia?

Notices

457 Sponsorship
Old 19th January 2016, 03:47 PM   #21
Gordoma74

Default 457 Sponsorship

Good Day Sheelagh.

After much research and noting the limited scope for state sponsorship in my field of wildlife & environmental management as well as professional guiding and management of tourist facilities / activities, it would seem that a 457 sponsorship may be the way to go.

I stand to be corrected on that, but my background qualifications in Zoology (due to my Bsc being incomplete) seem to leave me short in qualifying for the skilled list, and I would have to rely on my 20+ years of experience and secondary qualifications to try and secure some employment which would assist us in qualifying.

My Fiance is a graphic designer / illustrator with 14 years experience in her field.

I guess the question is how & where one would go about trying to find and link up with possible 457 employer sponsors?

Thank You in advance for any suggestions or advice you may be willing and able to offer.

Kind Regards Gordon.
Gordoma74 is offline   Reply With Quote