Go Back   Migration Help > Migration > Employer sponsored


Thread Tools Display Modes
Visa 457 to 856 after 2 years
Old 5th April 2012, 07:30 PM   #1
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: brisbane
Posts: 2
Default Visa 457 to 856 after 2 years


Someone could please explain the VISA 457 to 856?

After I work for 2 years for my employer Will I be able to lodge for the VISA 856.

My question is:

- Do I have to work more 3 years to get the PR? Or as soon I apply and get the OK from the imigraton the PR will be granted?

Thank you!
ssantho is offline  

Reply With Quote
Old 16th June 2012, 02:06 PM   #2
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Perth
Posts: 2


We've only been here for 7 months and we're already entitled to apply for PR. I think this is because we have desirable qualifications and earning capacity? My husband is an acoustic engineering consultant and I am a social worker.

The company my husband works for is paying for PR as we just lost our LAFH allowance. It's costing $4500 but we could apply & cost it ourselves.
Mophiee is offline   Reply With Quote

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
457 to ENS < 2 years hiraniha Employer sponsored 6 28th August 2012 09:23 PM
496 to 887 2 years stay devan Skilled migration 1 21st November 2011 03:36 PM
best visa options while waiting for 5 years? matt Partner migration 7 30th September 2011 10:15 PM
ENS visa with Full Medical Board Registration & less than 2 years in Australia Amaris Employer sponsored 0 10th September 2011 07:53 PM

All times are GMT +11. The time now is 01:07 PM.
A vBSkinworks Design

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.