View Single Post
Old 18th December 2017, 11:14 PM   #2
nvoorst's Avatar
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Cairns
Posts: 1,071
Nick van Voorst van Beest Registered Migration Agent
MARN 0640648

Originally Posted by Kups View Post
I was granted a visa 801 in Jan 2016 but my partner husband died June this year 2017. I am afraid to find out what will happen to me.
Do i have to change my visa?
Will they send me back?
What will I have to do?
I cannot get centrelink because of this situation. I have been in Australia for a long time now. I have little work but managing to survive. Your help would be much appreciated.
Sorry about your loss.

As you are a permanent resident, nothing will happen to your visa. Just make sure to apply for a RRV, when the 5 year travel facility expires.
Nick van Voorst
Registered Migration Agent 0640648


Get the APP:
Android: AUS VISA

Please note that this posting is of a general nature only. It does not constitute legal or migration advice and may not apply to your particular circumstances. Migration advice can only be provided after a contract has been entered into and the required fee has been paid.
nvoorst is offline   Reply With Quote