View Single Post
Old 2nd December 2017, 03:58 AM   #4
Join Date: Nov 2017
Location: Melbourne
Posts: 1

Originally Posted by nvoorst View Post
You can include your new partner on your sc. 457 visa, if the sponsoring employer agrees and if your new husband meets the relationship requirements.You obviously have to advise DIBP of the previous relationship breakdown first.
Thanks for the info nvoorst. I was wondering about the same thing.
Dubby is offline   Reply With Quote