View Single Post
Old 31st December 2011, 04:23 PM   #7
Robert K Chelliah
Robert K Chelliah's Avatar
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Greenwood, WA
Posts: 336
Kandralingam Chelliah Registered Migration Agent
MARN 9254011


It is best you send directly to those companies that are looking for persons with your skills set. Some companies do sponsor overseases skilled professionals under temporary work permit, and if your lucky on a permanent residence ENS visa.

Robert K Chelliah
MARN 92-54011
Recruitment Agent Licence No. 2079
Email :
Tel: +61 8 92464088
Robert K Chelliah is offline   Reply With Quote