View Single Post
187 Visa Conditions
Old 11th July 2017, 03:28 AM   #9
bobo_plipaks

Default 187 Visa Conditions

Hi good day, just wanting to ask for some help with my 187 visa. I know I'm on a very bad spot right now. My 187 visa was approved last March 2017 but last week of March I got a tennis elbow. Went to the GP and prescribed with anti-inflammatory and it didn't worked. Went back again and advised for a X-ray and ultrasound which confirmed there was a tear in the tendon. Then was given a shot of cortisone last May then get back to work after 5 days. I just had a 3 weeks holiday but still my elbow is painful. Then last week of June went back there again because it was painful and given anti-inflammatory again. Ill go back this week to book for an orthopedic surgeon to discuss whats the best option.
My question is, if I would leave my employer due to medical reasons would DIBP would cancel our visa? I don't want to leave my employer especially that it's very hard now to get a permanent visa and we work hard for this and then just taken it away from us. Do I need to resign or go for work cover?
Hope someone can give me some advise please. Thank you
bobo_plipaks is offline   Reply With Quote