View Single Post
Old 11th July 2016, 09:23 PM   #6
nvoorst's Avatar
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Cairns
Posts: 1,073
Nick van Voorst van Beest Registered Migration Agent
MARN 0640648

Originally Posted by lucawalt View Post
Hi Nvoorst,

i called TRA for my skills assessment as a cook/chef and basically they told me that I will not get a positive assessment neither as a cook or chef because I don't have 6 years of full time employment to prove.
I am desperate now because I don't know what to do to get this 187 sponsorship.
I found potentially an employer in Cairns but even if he is willing to sponsor me for 187 visa I will not get a positive skills assessment. What other option could i possibly consider?

I have a partner which is a child care worker. Can she apply for it eventually?

Thanks in advance

Are you on a student visa at the moment?
Nick van Voorst
Registered Migration Agent 0640648


Get the APP:
Android: AUS VISA

Please note that this posting is of a general nature only. It does not constitute legal or migration advice and may not apply to your particular circumstances. Migration advice can only be provided after a contract has been entered into and the required fee has been paid.
nvoorst is offline   Reply With Quote