View Single Post
Old 11th March 2016, 11:29 PM   #5
ton

Quote:
Originally Posted by tanparm88 View Post
Hello Guys,

I am in bit of trouble, please experts do reply..
I have lodged my 885 application, got Case Officer recently.. She sent me an email saying that I have not met the Health Requirements as my medical condition can result in significant cost to Australian Health Sector, and Community..She has given me 28 days to comment on this of Medical Nature for consideration..

I have Coarctation of Aorta,which can be cured with a Cardiac Surgery..It is a birth Defect. My surgeon has clearly written on a letter that my condition is treatable with a low risked operation. I will be normal after that operation. He has also booked for an operation in February. It is a one time operation.. I believe my expenses would not be more than $35000(new significant cost threshold) I have emailed MOC all this information just recently.

I have also argued with my Case officer, that i can get my condition treated back home sooner than Australia, but she has not yet given green signal..

Guys, what according to you could the ways to get away with it. I m sure there must be something..

Best Regards
hello brother i am in same situation like you but only difference that there is an stent placed in my narrow part of aorta. now everything is all right i just have to take medicine which are cheap . i am also going to plan for skill independent visa 189 . can this issue prevent me to getting any visa my doctor said to me in my case there is more than 95 percent cases patient not needed any further treatment . because surgery already has been just needed some medicine which is cheap about $12 /month . can this condition prevent me to get visa . my surgery was done is 2008 last 8 year i am in australia and fully healthy i apply many time visa like student visa and other visa (485 visa ) and never have problem to get any visa . but what about permanent visa pls reply me or you can contact me on my mail prajat78@yahoo.com
ton is offline   Reply With Quote