View Single Post
Old 25th August 2017, 10:50 AM   #2
Zoltan Bertok
Zoltan Bertok's Avatar
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Wattle Grove, NSW
Posts: 371
Zoltan Bertok Registered Migration Agent
MARN 9578607

Originally Posted by Wolfgang View Post
Hi! I hope somebody can enlighten me with my queation.

My wife and I came here in Australia 4 years ago first under student visa, then working visa (457) and we are now under skilled permanent visa. Due to uncontrollable circumstances, our marriage was broken ( we were married 10 years ) and decided to get a divorce and still awaiting for a final approval.

Currently both of us have new partners now and my question is, is it possible to file for a de facto or partner visa with my new partner ( considering i was her dependent ) I mean i know it is possible but will there be like restrictions or complications?

Thank you and I hope someone can help me with my concern.
I have to know more details, before saying anything. Please contact me during normal business hours.
Registered Migration Agent MARN 9578607 []
Zoltan Bertok is offline   Reply With Quote