View Single Post
Old 21st June 2017, 08:39 PM   #3
nvoorst's Avatar
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Cairns
Posts: 1,073
Nick van Voorst van Beest Registered Migration Agent
MARN 0640648

Originally Posted by robertbruce View Post
forogt to mention the little girl is 12 and not his
I am assuming your son's wife is not yet a permanent resident?

As far as Immigration is concerned, unless there is a child of the relationship or she is claiming domestic violence, she may not be able to get the permanent visa.

For all the other issues you should see a family lawyer.
Nick van Voorst
Registered Migration Agent 0640648


Get the APP:
Android: AUS VISA

Please note that this posting is of a general nature only. It does not constitute legal or migration advice and may not apply to your particular circumstances. Migration advice can only be provided after a contract has been entered into and the required fee has been paid.
nvoorst is offline   Reply With Quote