View Single Post
Old 25th April 2016, 06:37 PM   #133
nvoorst

Nick van Voorst van Beest Registered Migration Agent
MARN 0640648

Quote:
Originally Posted by RockSolid View Post
Hi Experts,

I have been separated from my wife more than seven year (though not divorced). Last five years I am staying together with my girl partner and recently we adopted a German Shepherd, who is one year now.

We are interested to migrate to AUS along with our GSD. Both of us are in IT profession associated with renowned multinational companies and eligible to apply for AUS PR from skill set perspective.

It would be highly appreciated if you can share any pointer regarding the legal constraints from relationship perspective to get the PR for both of us.

Thanks
As long as you have sufficient evidence that the relationship with your wife is finished and the relationship with your new partner meets de-facto requirements, there should be no issues in that respect. It would be better to have a divorce though.

Contact

www.ausvisa.net.au

Get the APP:
Apple:AUS VISA
Android: AUS VISA

Please note that this posting is of a general nature only. It does not constitute legal or migration advice and may not apply to your particular circumstances. Migration advice can only be provided after a contract has been entered into and the required fee has been paid.