Migration Help

Migration Help (http://forum.migrationhelp.com.au/index.php)
-   Employer sponsored (http://forum.migrationhelp.com.au/forumdisplay.php?f=50)
-   -   English language exemption subclass 187 (http://forum.migrationhelp.com.au/showthread.php?t=2888)

Emmanuel 22nd February 2018 04:52 PM

English language exemption subclass 187
IMMI 17/058 states
Subclass 186 applicants (Temporary Residence Transition stream) and Subclass 187 applicants (Temporary Residence Transition stream) who are not required to satisfy the Minister that they have ‘vocational English’ (for applications before 1 July 2017) or ‘competent English’ (for applications on or after 1 July 2017)

For the purposes of paragraphs 186.222(b) and 187.222(b) of the Regulations, the following class of persons is specified:

Persons who have completed at least five years of full-time study in a secondary and/or higher education institution where all of the tuition was delivered in English.

Does higher education institutions include TAFE college and their overseas equivalent?

All times are GMT +11. The time now is 05:38 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.